Advertisement

Main Ad

Women's equality and respect tops

Women's day on 8th March 

A few days ago we have celebrated International Women's Day on 8 March.

An international conference of working women took place in Copenhagen in 1910, in which it was suggested to celebrate this day as International Women's Day and gradually the day became popular as International Women's Day. The day was recognized as International Women's Day in 1975 when the United Nations began celebrating it with a theme.

Women and men think alike, yet why inequality in society.

Women's equality and respect tops


Whether a woman is a housewife or a professional, every moment of her life is dedicated to her children, family, and loved ones. Survey on Women's Day

The biggest concern of women is on equal opportunity of employment and the biggest concern is to gain the respect of family society. 

95% of men also believe that equality and respect can improve the lives of women. Surprisingly, women do not see this equality in the thinking of men in the behavior of society. 

Women's equality and respect tops



Just think, if the vision of equality and respect gets down in practice, then who can stop the progress of women. Through the survey, it is an attempt to reach out to every section of society that clear thinking has come out for women.

In Islam, Prophet MOHAMMAD s.w.t., 1400 years ago, had already taught the world the true values of women. Islam empowered women and encouraged them to fulfill their potential as good servants of God. In this light, may we continue to honor the women around us through the tradition of our beloved Prophet Muhammad?

Know from women, what the hell is.

The biggest hopes are equal education, health, money, and every hope of a happy woman. Every dream seems to be associated with the promotion of the family, wants more rights and financial freedom for herself, and wants happiness and health for her family.


Equality is the biggest hope

Let me get equal rights...  Not only in job opportunities, office, home society everywhere I should be reduced so that I can build my own future.

Education is the ladder to success

Let my children get the full opportunity of an education. Society should understand that education is more important for daughters, only good education will improve the life of me and my children.

The dream is to get financial freedom

I want to spend my dreams myself. I have my own bank balance so that I do not depend on anyone, I have complete freedom to make my own decisions.

Family happiness is important

My husband is happy, my family is happy in the job and the children get a good education, everyone gets progress, everyone can live together. The family should never be separated.

All healthy no one is sick

The country and the world should get rid of the epidemic. May my children always be safe. Stay healthy in my family never disturb any disease.

The biggest concerns are respect, security, dowry, inflation, and opportunity

With respect, safety is a woman's biggest concern. Not only from criminals, but she also wants protection from dowry-domestic violence, the concern of domestic women is that there is nothing in return for a contribution to the economy.

Woman's honor is most important

When will I get respect in my family and society? Whether I work at home or go to a job, I do not have proper respect everywhere, when will the attitude of people change?

Safety is another concern for women

When will my daughter feel safe? On the streets at night, I am insecure, so I am safe even in the midst of my own house, when will the crimes against girls be stopped?

Dowry demon is still worrying

When will the dowry system end? When will the cases of domestic violence stop? When will society understand the meaning of a healthy marriage? When will my daughter and I get a life partner who does not want a dowry, wants to accompany me.

Conclusion:

The woman is changing, the picture is changing


Post a Comment

0 Comments